Vol. 1 No. 2 (2021): INDONESIAN JOURNAL OF SPORT MANAGEMENT
The editors of Indonesian Journal of Sport Management are pleased to announce the release of the second issue of the 1st volume. This issue published in October 2021 and can be accessed online at this URL:
e-ISSN 2776-706X; Prefix: 10.31949 by
The authors of the Indonesian Journal of Sport Management come from 3 countries including: Turkey (2 articles), Nigeria (5 articles) and Indonesia (1 article) as well as from several affiliates.
- Department of Physical Education and Sports Teaching, Iğdır University, Turkey
- Faculty of Sport Sciences, Süleyman Demirel University, Isparta, Turkey
- Sports Management Department, Faculty of Sport Sciences, Süleyman Demirel University, Isparta, Turkey
- Department of Human Kinetics Education, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria
- Department of Social Sciences Education, Faculty of Education, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria
- Department of Sports Coaching Education, Tangjungpura University, West Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Federal College of Education (Technical), Gusau, Zamfara State, Nigeria
- Kogi State University, Anyingba, Kogi State, Nigeria
We hope you find these papers inspiring and look forward to receiving more research articles, reviews, commentaries, ideas for special issues, and other papers on sport management research from across the globe. We would like to pass on congratulations to all authors on this issue and would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge the time and effort devoted by reviewers to improving the quality of published work in Indonesian Journal of Sport Management.