Indonesian Journal of Sport Management (IJSM) is professionally managed and published by Universitas Majalengka in helping academics, researchers and practitioners disseminate their research results. Indonesian Journal of Sport Management (IJSM) is a double blind peer-reviewe journal dedicated to the publication of quality research results in the field of sports, especially sports management, but not implicitly. Indonesian Journal of Sport Management (IJSM) publishes papers regularly 2 times a year in April and October.
About the Journal
The editors of Indonesian Journal of Sport Management are pleased to announce the release of the first issue of the 2nd volume. This issue published in April 2022 and can be accessed online at this URL:
e-ISSN 2776-706X; Prefix: 10.31949 by
The authors of the Indonesian Journal of Sport Management come from 8 countries including: Turkey (1 articles), Nigeria (4 articles) and Indonesia (2 article), Brazil (1 article), Montenegro (1 article) and Iran (1 article) as well as from several affiliates.
- Department of Physical Education, State University of Maringá, Brazil
- Department of Human Kinetics Education, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria
- School of Business and Management, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- University of Montenegro, Faculty for Sport and Physical Education, Niksic, Montenegro
- Higher Education Institution, Pristina, Kosova
- Department of Physical Education, Universitas Majalengka, Indonesia
- Sports Management, Business School, Latrobe University, Melbourne, Australia
- Faculty of Economics and Entrepreneurship, Razi University, Kermanshah, Iran
- Sport Management, Faculty of Sports Sciences, Razi University, Kermanshah, Iran
- Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports, Isparta, Turkey
- Faculty of Sport Sciences, Suleyman Demirel University, Isparta, Turkey
We hope you find these papers inspiring and look forward to receiving more research articles, reviews, commentaries, ideas for special issues, and other papers on sport management research from across the globe. We would like to pass on congratulations to all authors on this issue and would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge the time and effort devoted by reviewers to improving the quality of published work in Indonesian Journal of Sport Management.