Peer Reviewe Process
Journal Research Physical Education and Sport (RESPECS) uses an online submission and review system. Submission and peer review of each article must be managed using this system and based on the Peer Review Policy as follows:
- Manuscript articles submitted online to the RESPECS Journal will be examined by the editor regarding the focus and scope, home style, and plagiarism.
- Any manuscript that fulfills the focus and scope requirements of the RESPECS Journal will proceed to a review process which, at least, will be reviewed by two reviewers with double-blind reviews.
- The Review Process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- The review process by reviewers is carried out in at least two weeks.
- The editor will make the final decision regarding submission to the appropriate author based on the reviewers recommendation.
- Qualifying papers will be published in Indonesian.
- The RESPECS Journal Editorial Board must protect the confidentiality of all material sent to the journal and all communications with reviewers.