PELATIHAN E-LEARNING MENGGUNAKAN PLATFORM GOOGLE CLASSROOM DAN MOODLE DI MTS DAN MA SITI KHADIJAH MAJALENGKA
E-Learning is a form of learning that utilizes internet facilities in the learning process. The learning process through e-learning can be done anytime and anywhere. This training activity is intended so that trainees get a good understanding of e-learning using the google classroom and moodle platforms. The method of implementing this activity is divided into three main stages, namely planning, implementation and evaluation. Participants in the training consisted of teachers from MTs and MA Siti Khadijah Majalengka. Based on the results of data processing, it can be concluded that e-learning can make learning anytime and anywhere. Based on the results of the processing it was found that 50% of the training participants stated that e-learning was very important and 50% stated it was important. Participants stated that through this training activity an increase in understanding about e-learning, ie 33.3% of participants were very understanding and the remaining 66.7% answered understanding
An author who publishes in the BERNAS: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat agrees to the following terms:
- Author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
- The author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book) with the acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- The author is permitted and encouraged to post his/her work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work