FOCUS AND SCOPE
The aim of this journal publication is to disseminate the conceptual thoughts or ideas and research results that have been achieved in the area of community services.
Bernas: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, particularly focuses on the main problems in the development of the sciences of community services areas as follows:
1. Community Services, People, Local Food Security;
2. Training, Marketing, Appropriate Technology, Design;
3. Community Empowerment, Social Access;
4. Student Community Services;
5. Border Region, Less Developed Region;
6. Education for Sustainable Development; Poverty alleviation based on local resources;
7. Economic Development, Entrepreneurship, Cooperatives, Creative Industries, and SMEs;
8. Development of environmentally friendly technology;
9. Health, nutrition, tropical diseases, and herbal medicines, arts, literature and culture, as well as national integration and social harmony.