Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to all article on the principle that making research freely available to the public; supports a greater global exchange of knowledge; and invaluable way to maximize the visibility and impact of research, especially sport mangement field.
Benefits of open access for authors include:
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- Increased visibility and readership
- Rapid publication
- No spatial constraints
Please find rights and licenses in Inernational Journal of Basketball Studies. By submitting articles/article manuscripts, the author agrees to this policy. No special documents required.
Use of articles will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution - ShareAlike license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution - ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA).
Author (s) warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
International Journal of Basketball Studies spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, International Journal of Basketball Studies permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. Users will also need to attribute authors and International Journal of Basketball Studies on distributing works in the journal and other media of publications.
Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
1. Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
2. The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
3. The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
4. The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (International Journal of Basketball Studies).
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. International Journal of Basketball Studies will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. International Journal of Basketball Studies will only communicate with the corresponding author.
Being an open accessed journal and disseminating articles for free under the Creative Commons license term mentioned, author(s) aware International Journal of Basketball Studies entitles the author(s) to no royalties or other fees.