Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Submitted articles are free from PLAGIARISM and other copyright infringement.
Authors whose manuscripts are published agree to the following conditions:
- The right of publication for all journal manuscript materials published/published in ejournal.unma.ac.id is held by the editorial board with the author's knowledge (moral rights remain with the author of the manuscript).
- The formal legal provisions for access to digital articles in this electronic journal are subject to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which means Jurnal PARAHITA ABDIMAS Journal of Community Service has the right to store, transfer media/format, manage in the form of a database. Data (database), maintain and publish articles without asking permission from the author as long as the author's name is still listed as the copyright owner.
- Manuscripts published/published in print and electronically are open access for educational, research, and library purposes. Apart from these purposes, the editorial board is not responsible for violations of copyright laws.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.