|..:: MENU UTAMA ::..|
|FOCUS AND SCOPE|
|PEER REVIEW PROCESS|
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts have never been posted or published in publications elsewhere, whether print or electronic.
- The topic of the manuscript should be in accordance with the scope or aim and scope of JAPUNG: Jurnal Administrasi Publik Unggul, which is the science of documentation, information, and library.
- Abstract manuscript written in two languages (Indonesian and English)
- Number of Keywords or keyword script written at least two and maximum seven keywords.
- The manuscript is written and compiled according to the JAPUNG: Jurnal Administrasi Publik Unggul Journal script template.
- The number of pages of manuscripts between 8-15 pages.
- Sources of citations or bibliography of at least 15 titles of scientific literature (80% primary reference sources and 20% secondary reference sources Primary reference consists of journals, proceedings/papers, research reports, thesis, dissertations, secondary references, And internet resources.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.