Indonesian Journal of Sport Management mission is to increase the knowledge, to disseminate the conceptual thoughts or ideas and research results that have been achieved in the area of sport.
Our Guiding Principles
- Expertise. Our staff has deep knowledge of the subjects we publish in, the markets we serve, and the tools and systems we use.
- Partnerships. We cultivate relationships with leading organizations and authorities who share their knowledge, provide additional credibility, and expand our reach.
- Service. We provide high-quality products, resolve issues promptly, and are courteous in our communications with our colleagues and customers.
- Process. We consistently evaluate and adjust our operational systems so we can create our products efficiently and serve our partners and customers effectively.
Our values are reflected in the behaviors we require in our work.
- Integrity. We hold ourselves and each other accountable to high ethical standards. We commit and deliver.
- Resourcefulness. We learn and adapt so we can solve challenges. We figure things out.
- Effort. We work hard to accomplish a lot with the time and tools we have available. We persist.
- Respect. We treat each other and our customers kindly. We trust and appreciate.
- Teamwork. We support and acknowledge each other's contributions. We collaborate.
- Stewardship. We manage resources as if we own the company, because we do. We take responsibility.
Indonesian Journal of Sport Management is a great place to work. Join us!