Al-Akhbar: Jurnal Ilmiah Keislaman <p>AL-AKHBAR</p> <p>Jurnal Ilmiah Keislaman merupakan Jurnal yang di terbitkan oleh Fakultas Agama Islam yang menyajikan berbagai hasil penelitian dan analisa masalah Keislaman. fokus disajikan pada bagaimana Masalah dapat diselesaikan dan di cari solusi oleh Nilai Dasar Islam dan memberi manfaat bagi kehidupan berbangsa dan beragama.&nbsp;</p> en-US Al-Akhbar: Jurnal Ilmiah Keislaman 2302-4801 Collective Endowments; Perspective of Islamic Law and Positive Law in the Construction of Mosques <p>This study aims to determine collective waqf in land acquisition in mosque construction in terms of Islamic law and Positive Law. Collective waqf is carried out for the construction of the Al-Hijrah mosque in Dayyuh Village, this object is the realm of empirical research with a type of sociological juridical research using field research instruments with descriptive analysis. This research found that land acquisition for the construction of the AL-Hijrah mosque was carried out jointly or collective waqf, there was a committee that mobilized Wakif money to buy land in the construction of the mosque. The results of this study show that according to Islamic Law that the implementation of collective waqf carried out by wakif who entrust money to the committee and buy a piece of land as required by the committee has been considered wakif to control the land and the land is in waqfkan and this is legal, As for according to Law 41/2024 the practice can be seen in article 7 regarding wakif and article 16 hurup (a) and article 15 which states the necessity of full control of the wakif,&nbsp; if it has been controlled, the ownership can be entrusted to the nadzir who in this case the committee for the construction of the AL-Hijrah mosque. Therefore, the &nbsp;land waqf system at Masjid Al Hijrah is in accordance with Articles 7, 9, 16, and 22 of Law Number 41 of 2004 concerning waqf</p> Della Haerunisa Muhammad Misbakul Munir Muhibban Ryan Bianda Copyright (c) 2023 Al-Akhbar: Jurnal Ilmiah Keislaman 2023-10-15 2023-10-15 9 2 51 65 The Role of Islamic Philanthropic Institutions in Improving the Welfare of Inhabitants in Bogor <p><em>This research focuses on one Human Initiative (HI) project, namely empowering coffee farmers in Sirnajaya Village. The research uses the Mix Method Exploratory method, namely a mixing method that begins with qualitative and then strengthens with quantitative. Data collection was carried out by interviews, observation, documentation studies for qualitative and distributing questionnaires for quantitative. The aim of this research is to see how the empowerment program works and whether it has an impact on community welfare. The empowerment program carried out by HI allows farmers to take good care of their gardens through the facilities HI provides, such as increasing knowledge about coffee, training in cultivating gardens and trees, managing during and after harvest, and marketing the harvested coffee. Farmers are also supported with tools tailored to the farmers' needs. For their economy, currently there is no significant impact, but farmers have felt many changes since the existence of this program. The existence of this influence is confirmed by the results of statistical tests where the sig. is 0.00 and the tcount value is 4.138. Sign value. smaller than 0.05 (0.00 &lt; 0.05) and the calculated t value is 4.138 which is greater than the t table value of 2.023 (4.138 &gt; 2.023). This means that the Empowerment Program variable significantly influences the Y Welfare variable. Then in this research, the empowerment program had an influence of 30.5% on farmer welfare while the remaining 69.5% was influenced by other variables outside this research.</em></p> Muhammad Agus Munif Munif Ahmat Muti Finantyo Eddy Wibowo Copyright (c) 2023 Al-Akhbar: Jurnal Ilmiah Keislaman 2023-10-15 2023-10-15 9 2 66 80